We welcome persons with disabilities and provide accessible seating areas, parking, and restrooms. For personal assistance or more detailed information regarding any special needs please contact us by email; email@example.com.
There is an ATM on-site for use by our guests.
Audio and Video Recorders
Audio and Video Recorders are strictly prohibited.
Backpacks and Bags are allowed, and are subject to search. Please use a bag that will fit under designated seat and no framed packs. Please note that an artist may prohibit entry of any backpacks/bags.
The Bayside Toyota Pavilion offers a wide variety of both non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages. Cash only. However, if you wish to bring your own bottled water, you may bring one factory-sealed plastic container no more than 24 oz. No outside beverages.
Blankets & Lawn Chairs
Blankets and lawn chairs are not permitted.
Please note that all items being brought in to the Pavilion grounds are subject to search.
Box Office Information
The Bayside Toyota Pavilion box office is open Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. until noon. We take checks, cash, MasterCard and Visa. There is a $2.00 facility fee charged on each ticket when purchased at the Box Office. There are no other fees charged with purchased at the Box Office. On show days, the box office is open from 10 AM through show time. When the Bayside Toyota Pavilion box office is closed, generally there are members at the fire department that have access to tickets. These tickets are exact cash or check only.
Generally, personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photograph, video and removable lens cameras are not permitted without our publicity approval.
We have a wide variety of concessions available for purchase at all shows. Cash only. No outside food is allowed.
A team of Emergency Medical Technicians are on-site at every event to handle any medical needs.
Parking in the St Leonard Recreation Area - Grover Field Complex next to the venue is the easiest and safest parking. We do not charge for parking. However, the Boy Scouts work hard to obtain the most optimal parking for our guests and gladly take donations for their hard work. Here is a link that gives you an aerial view of available HERE .
To get to the St Leonard Recreation Area - Grover Field Complex, the address is 4825 Maryland Avenue, St Leonard, MD. Take St. Leonard Road, turn onto Mattapany Road, and make a left on Maryland Avenue (Google maps shows Maryland Avenue as Leonard Avenue). Parking is at the end of Maryland Avenue. When this lot is full, it typically takes 20 minutes to clear.
Tailgating will be permitted only under the following conditions:
1. Only one parking spot may be used. This will be strictly enforced.
2. Consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
3. Inappropriate or dangerous behavior will not be allowed.
4. For security reasons no trash bins are located in parking lots. Guests should bag trash for pick up after the event.
The above conditions will be strictly enforced. The parking field is Calvert County property. As such, failure to comply with any of the above conditions may result in a guest’s removal from the parking lots and/or summoning of police.
Exiting and Re-entry
Guests who exit the facility will not be allowed to re-enter to the venue. Guests leaving the venue for exceptional circumstances may be permitted to re-enter provided they have received approval from gate security before exiting.
Sale & Consumption of alcoholic beverages
It is the policy of Bayside Toyota Pavilion to conduct the sale and service of alcoholic beverages in compliance with all applicable laws. The following alcohol service policies are in effect for Bayside Toyota Pavilion.
1. The sale and service of alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 21 or any visibly intoxicated person is prohibited. Bayside Toyota Pavilion has trained their staff not to sell alcoholic beverages to a minor or a visibly intoxicated fan.
2. The legal drinking age in Maryland is 21. To ensure that minors are not served, Bayside Toyota Pavilion will require valid photo identification from every guest. Accepted forms of identification include a valid driver’s license with picture, military I.D. with picture, or passport with picture. Guests providing proper identification will be provided a tamper-proof wristband to identify that their identification has been verified. The wristband will be secured on the guest’s wrist by staff.
Designated Driver Program
Bayside Toyota Pavilion encourages all guests to have a designated driver. Designated Drivers are asked to visit the Designated Driver booth in the pavilion grounds. Designated Drivers can register to win prizes at each show.
LOST AND FOUND
If you’ve lost something, call the firehouse at 410-586-1713. It’s best to send an email in addition to calling in the event your item is located at a later time. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• No laser pointers, weapons.
• Shoes must be worn.
• No pets, with the exception of guide or service dogs for guests with disabilities.
• Every person needs a ticket in the pavilion.
• All performances are rain or shine. No refunds. Be courteous of your neighbor, no umbrellas. Poncho’s work best.
• Schedule is subject to change without notice.
• For most performances, gates open 2 hours prior to show time.
Concert Series | Ticket Sales | Email Notifications | Seating | Directions | Parking | Hotels | Become a Sponsor | Vendor Application | FAQs