2017 Concert Series
The members of the St. Leonard Volunteer Fire Department are pleased to announce the return of the 2017 Concert Series. Our Concert Series raises funds to support the fire, rescue, and EMS services that we provide to our community and its neighbors. By taking the time to come out and enjoy yourselves at our concerts, you are supporting us in a very big way. Thank you and we look forward to enjoying the show with you!!
• No laser pointers, weapons.
• Shoes must be worn.
• No pets, with the exception of guide or service dogs for guests with disabilities.
• Every person needs a ticket in the pavilion.
• All performances are rain or shine. No refunds. Be courteous of your neighbor, no umbrellas. Poncho’s work best.
• Schedule is subject to change without notice.
• For most performances, gates open 2 hours prior to show time.
Designated Driver Program: We provide a designated driver program for all concert attendees to participate in. This program is available at all concerts. Those who are registered as designated drivers are given free water throughout the concert.
Concert Series | Ticket Sales | Email Notifications | Seating | Directions | Parking | Hotels | Become a Sponsor | Vendor Application | FAQs